Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big boy haircut

Zach has been wanting to buzz Glenn's hair for a long time - over a year. I kept saying, "Wait until he is 2."
Well, 2 came faster then I thought it would, so here are some pictures of the big event.
The razor ran out of juice half way through so they had to take a break.
Now this is service in style!
Apparently getting your hair cut is really tiring work!
I think it makes him look older and Zach thinks it makes him look younger - we both agree he is pretty cute with his new do!


2 comments:

  1. Sophia said "that's funny." Did Z have to chase him around while he was buzzing his hair? He looks so different. Can't wait to see his new do in person:)

    I tried to edit my first comment cuz I spelled my kid's name wrong (go figure) but ended up deleting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sara and Zach and of course Glenn. I love your blog and I will make sure that I visit often to see your family growing.Thank you for including me in your address book. Take care and a big hug to my little boy(not so little anymore)

    ReplyDelete