Hey Sara, I love the pictures, that Glenn has grown so much, I love the picture of him sitting on Rufus... How sweet.. sure do hate I will miss seeing him grown up the next couple of years... Give him a big hug and kiss for me.
Sara!! The pictures of Nenn are soooo cute! I love the one of him walking in his overalls. Such a cutie!! He will be so big next time we see him!! Miss you! XOXO
We are a family of five that seem to move about every other year. We hope to plant our roots someday soon, but until then we are trying to make the best out of being in different countries around the world
I'm loving the blog! Thanks for posting pictures of Glenn! Since I can't be close to watch him grow up, this is the next best thing!
ReplyDeleteHey Sara, I love the pictures, that Glenn has grown so much, I love the picture of him sitting on Rufus... How sweet.. sure do hate I will miss seeing him grown up the next couple of years... Give him a big hug and kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteSara!! The pictures of Nenn are soooo cute! I love the one of him walking in his overalls. Such a cutie!! He will be so big next time we see him!! Miss you! XOXO
ReplyDelete